What began as a labor of love blossomed into what Tanglewood is today; the leader in the design and construction of beautifully handcrafted glass architecture. From conservatories to greenhouses to pool enclosures and custom skylights, each Tanglewood project is designed to fit the needs and passions of its owner. Our conservatories grace and enhance beautiful homes around the globe. They are designed and built with a clear vision – to change the way we live our lives. They instantly become the most beloved room in any home.
Do you want to have the pleasure of being a part of every facet of crafting our beautiful conservatories? Your goal is to learn new skills and techniques while honing in on opportunities to display the skills you already have. You are always looking for opportunities to help our team become more effective, efficient, and provide our clients with the highest of quality!
We bring value to our clients beyond just the construction of a new room. The clients love us and you will love what you create; it makes getting up in the morning a whole lot better! We operate in safe working conditions and a friendly environment while bringing the most value to our team members and clients.
What won’t you have your hand in? What you do is a specialty few possess. You will be responsible for prepping and applying the correct sealant (homo clad, paint, etc.) to assemblies of parts and any other items that need finishing. As manager of the paint shop, inventory control will be a part of your role to ensure you are always equipped with the materials you need to complete a project. Also, managing safety and cleaning processes will be part of your day to day responsibilities.
What We’d Like to See
Level 1 Proficiencies
- Proficient in use of paint spraying equipment
- Specialized training of spraying of paints and other products
- Experience in sanding, cleaning, taping, and spraying primers, paints, and other products on wooden assemblies, trip, and some metals
Level 2 Proficiencies
- How to use an HVLP, Pod sprayer, or other specialized sprayer
- Basic understanding of how to use a tape measure, drill/driver, and other hand tools
- Basic understanding of oil based and latex primers, paints, and other sealan
- Advanced skills using paint spraying equipment would be an asset
Be a part of something great. Become a member of our team
An Equal Opportunity Employer